Delta Church is full of passionate followers of Jesus who are dedicated in serving faithfully, giving financially, and actively involved the mission of Jesus.
SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE...between a regular attender and someone who does the same thing but is called a Member? And does this even matter?
Membership tells us you are formally committing to the mission of Delta Church and are mutually accountable with the Leadership. It tells us you are willing to take ownership of, and responsibility for, our church family by giving your time, talents and treasures each year.
A Member in the mission of DELTA CHURCH is committed to:
1. Being a follower of Jesus Christ and believe the fundamental truths of the Bible
3. Regularly attend Sunday morning services.
4. Participate in a Group -or- actively serve in a volunteer ministry of Delta Church.
5. Regularly support Delta Church with your finances, understanding the biblical principles of tithes and offerings.
We believe that giving is an integral part of our relationship with God. It acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have (James 1:17). It reflects our trust that God will provide for us. It is our way of refusing to allow our possessions to consume or define us (Matthew 6:19-24). It allows us to be a part of His work here on Earth (2 Cor. 9:6-7). And it’s a way for us to follow through on what God has asked us to do (Malachi 3:8-12; Proverbs 3:9).
6. Strive to have a lifestyle and behaviour that is aligned with biblical principles in a way that represents Jesus Christ and membership with Delta Church (outlined in the Ministry Covenant):