Sunday, October 4th will have an In-Person Worship Gathering.
- We are limited to 50 people in the main auditorium including Pastors and volunteers.
- Children will be downstairs with Pastor Free in an appropriate social distancing situation.
- If you are planning to come, please make sure you read the COVID-19 Protocol we've put in place (below) AND sign up via the Google Form (below).
- It will be as a "first come, first serve" basis for the sign-up.
- You Will Need To Sign Up To Attend. Everyone From Your Family/Group Who Will Attend Must Submit A Form.
We will continue to evaluate the logisitics each week for the in-person meetings and may adjust things as needed.
We are also focusing on our Online Sunday Service. We have arranged to continue to host a Pre-Service Chat time each Sunday.
This is complicated time and each of your situations are unique. We understand if you'd like to come, but cannot at this time.
- October 4th In-Person Worship Gathering Sign-Up:
In-Person Service Sign-Up
- Sunday Church Gathering COVID-19 Protocol: